The experience of a lifetime!
Namibia Dolphin & Seal Catamaran Cruises
Come join the fun! See the Walvis Bay Lagoon as did Bartolommeo Dias and Captain Hans! Namibia Dolphin & Seal Catamaran Cruises will take you to the unspoilt Walvis Bay coastline where dolphins glide through the cool waters of the Atlantic Ocean, turtles and other sea life play and flourish. View the most stunning scenic vistas and perhaps, even watch the most romantic sunset on earth. Let us take you on an experience you and your guests will never forget!
Yacht Manatee is a marine catamaran designed exclusively for the best ocean activity experience.
A cruise isn’t just about where you’re going or how many dolphins you see. It’s also about the boat you’re on, and it doesn’t get any better than being on Yacht Manatee – one of the best catamarans in operation today.
Namibia Dolphin & Seal Catamaran Cruises, a recently established company, would like to invite you to send your staff on an educational tour & your guests on an experience of a lifetime with us to enjoy the luxuries that come with being on a catamaran whilst doing a marine cruise at sea.
Carol-Ann Möller - Captain of Manatee
What to expect? OUR CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS
- Breathtaking sight-seeing along the western Coast of Walvis Bay
- Tours narrated in both English, German, Dutch, Afrikaans ( and basic Japanese/Oshiwambo – on request)
- High platform from where professional photos can be taken
- Dolphin watching (all year)
- Whale watching (July – November)
- Sumptuous Buffet meal: snack platters consisting of fresh Atlantic oysters served with Tabasco, fresh lemon juice and crushed black pepper; snack size fish/pork/steak strips/chicken pieces, calamari rings, salmon puffs, filled eggs, etc.
- Lunch rounded off with something sweet for dessert.
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks (beverages include coffee, tea (Rooibos, Five Roses and Green tea), water (still & sparkling), juices and soft drinks)
- Namibia Dolphin & Seal Catamaran Cruises @ Mobile +264 (0)81 209 8169 Page 3
- Alcoholic drinks (limit 2 per adult – alcoholic beverages include beer, sparkling wine and Old Brown Sherry)
- 2 Clean and spacious toilets (1x toilet with basin + 1x bathroom with toilet, basin and bath)
- Child friendly
- Wheelchair friendly (wheelchair can be locked in onboard but the guest would not be able to reach the toilet as there are steps leading down to the bathroom)
- Personal attention with never more than 12 passengers to one crew member
|Seal and Dolphin cruises||Rate 2019|
|01.11.18 - 31.10.19|
|Adults (13+)||N$ 750.00|
|Children 9 - 12 years||N$ 450.00|
|Children 6 - 8 years||N$ 350.00|
|Children -5 years||Free|
|The Rates are per person|